grace who?

My photo
i'm a young photographer and this is my photography blog so everything post here is my own work! i love taking photos and i'd very much appreciate your thoughts/comments/advice - thank youuuu :) as you can see from my photo, i'm mega cool.

Saturday 18 December 2010

Simple Macro

When taking photos close up, have you found that they come out really blurry? I took this in my last art lesson before Christmas, that's why its a Terry's Chocolate Orange ;)










This is because you need to set your camera on 'macro', it's normally a little flower symbol like this...
 











Once you've done that, your camera should focus on the close up object. Normally, if you hold down the capture button half way it focuses before actually taking the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers